Monday, May 24, 2010

Jehu - Bowling



It was a tough time for Jehu for not able to put his little fingers in the ball and swing it on lane,
of course he got help and too much help.

Later, another kid started bullying and decided to help him by taking over his game.
I thought it was OK since he was not interested in the game and took him to my lane and mentioned this to his mother.

You should see what it means when it said about a bear robbed of her cubs.
His mother got furious and investigated the matter
but I realised looking at the senerio,
what can one possible talk to an undiscipline child who bullies.
(what can you say, kids are kids - especially there is no one supervising over them)

After this ordeal, I doubt Jehu is going to be excited about bowling or perhaps maybe when he can manage his swing a little better - until then, I guess he would be practicing with the plastic ones.
















No comments:

Post a Comment