Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sabah: Sunset View at Gaya Island (3rd Day)



It was too late for us to go the the next stop
and so our guide took us here.
Another lovely view overseeing the Gaya Island by the seaside.

We bid farewell to Masdi and thank him
for the wonderful trip he took us for the day.
I promised him that I would promote him in my blog.
So, if you guys are very much interested in having a tour with him,
I recommend him
(very friendly, co-operative and really worth the trip)

You can contact him on his e-mail: masdihamzah@hotmail.com.
He is very busy and so you need to do the booking very early to avoid any disappointments.


























2 comments:

  1. Eh that's my car no. 'terbaliklah' heheh...lovely trip, wonderful pictures.....now that ive seen yours, I think it's time for me & my hubby to go to Sabahlah 'just the 2 of us'....ditch my kids at my parents place...and fly away...like you two did. Thank you for inspiring...Well Done! Oh yeah when's the next one coming hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, do go and have a good time as a couple, Im sure you will have a relaxed time together.

    No.. (closed shop already)
    2 kids are enough (lol)

    ReplyDelete