Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chirstmas Tree 2008



This is my Christmas deco for 2008.
Hmm.. not so fancy except just the tree.

I remember during my childhood times,
Christmas in my house (dad's hse) will be fully adorned with
tinstle, balloons, chirtmas cards, wreaths, crib and even the Star of David.

Much of everything in a small house,
comparing it now I guess its a miracle
that I satisfy myself with just one Christmas Tree
and call it a deco.



You would have guess it that the theme is blue.
But believe me..
I only have blue theme becos...
for all the years of collecting only blue stuff (lol)

Finally, I got the new tree
(which I have been telling to my wife every year... for the past 6 years)

And been using a really worn out tree which is not much of the fiber (artificial leaves) standing.


Anyway, what else to say...
hmm...
the Christmas spirit was more of waiting for Jesse to be born
and that was keeping us in our toes..
preparing for this and that...
And christmas came & gone..
and it was,
whats next....

Somehow, I managed to get a good deal for the ornaments sold in Tesco,
a box full as about RM10 or so..
and that fixed everything on the tree..
Of course, Jehu was very excited in helping me fix the ornaments.
So much ornaments that the tree started to slant (arrggghhh!!!)
And I have to adjust the tree time to time...
What to expect for a cheap tree bought for a offer price in Giant.
about RM30 and the foundation is just a simple tripod.
Ahemm..
of course.. cover la.. with all the nice wrapped presents..


I planned to have a lucky draw for the carollers who comes yearly to my house.
I guess it would be a nice surprise as often the host prepare meal or light snack.
But I didn't prepare many gifts (About 15 I think)
hope many didn't go disappointed...




Well, I still wonder what 2009 Christmas hold for this year,
or probably escape to anywhere for a family holiday and sing carols
among ourselves...
Who knows...
another 6 more month to go and its another Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment