Thursday, May 28, 2009

Funtime with Jesse



This was one of the days when both of us (jaya and I) came from work.
We fetch Jesse and found him in a very good mood.
And so this was a series of shots taken.

I guess both of us are just too tired to take our bath or get our dinner prepared.
Just have a little moment with Jesse before he sleeps off.



Jehu is still in the baby sitter house
we enroll him for tuition which begins at 8pm
and need to fetch him in an hours time.




















I cannot believe that I look so wornout...
Before... (before like when I was still a single)
I was then 45 kg.
It took a great effort for me to just to get a 1 Kg for me to gain weight.
And the moment, I relax on my food intact,
the scale punish me back to my immovable 45 kg.

Now, Im 70 Kg !!!!!!
I just cannot believe that I have got that fat...
what to expect when all the sleep and meals are out of proposition and out of time.
Feeling not enough sleep and always hungry...

the next thing..
I cannot enough bend...
With my current backache...
its high time to loose some weight and go into a healthcare mood.

Till then,
I have to accept the face that I see everyday in the mirror.
I guess Jesse & Jehu don't mind..

(of course.. I leave out the wifey..)
She do mind.... ahhem...

Those precious smile...
without teeth...
lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment