Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Second Born



This was few minutes after his birth..
The first time he saw the world outside..

The nurse place this equipment to help him breathe
and he was crying.. so I was not sure whether its good or not
till the nurse told me that it will help his lungs to open up..

so..
he cried..
and I continued to take pictures...



My wife and I was still deciding on naming him,
we knew his gender thru the scan,
so was some names that didn't sound ok...
some was still in consideration...

Then finally we decided the best selected name:
Samuel Jesse Missier



We still wanted to keep the "J"s
and figuring it out..
"Jason" is out of the picture - its my brother's name...
so is Joseph (dad) , Jerry (best friend) , and the list of others...
names that we already knew someone in the family or
some close knitted friends have the desired names..

So finally it was the best counter part name that we came up with...
so that both these brothers will be known because of their names:

Emmanuel Jehu Missier
Samuel Jesse Missier....

Ahh.. what a masterpiece...
I guess only the parents will find such pleasure in naming their children..



I started to realise my elder son during kindergarten had got his famous intial listed..
it is now litterally:
J.U.
(prounounced as the alphabet J and U - "jay - youu)

I guess the slang and silenced his Jehu (jay - who) into (Je-yuu)
And the midst of shouting and restraining him when he becomes naughty..
I guess names do evolve...

And later, we started realising that he introduce himself to his friends
as Emmanuel...
I guess the (J.U.) is for us and his relatives..



Well, one day..
Im waiting to call these two boys..

"J.U. and J.C.
come here...."

ahh.. the day is coming soon.... (lol)




I started to realise when the remove the equipment,
he have a thick hair and darker complexion compared to Jehu.

Hmm..
I guess that would be another thing about relatives...
(why is he darker than his elder bro...)
of course.. followed by another common comment..
(whose face is it.. father or mother... hmmm)



Hope this is not another sour plum like the first born...
hope not..

I had hard times with the first cry baby..
cry.. cry.. cry..

it still rings in my ear..
sort of like a phrobia..

oh boy,
just wished that they sold patience in tablets (pharmacy)
Really don't have that energy now
to go thru that level of parenting...



so cute..
well, I guess all parents just feels that way...
(Whaa.. so sweet...)



The mummy is still inside going thru her final stiches..
Still in the operation room.
The whole thing cost about RM5K.







the nurse told me that he have not been bathed yet..
I only realise that..
straight from the womb.. (blood & water and all)
ok..ok..
They are about to take him and do all the necessary things..

Ahh...
Im officially the father now
for the second time...

No comments:

Post a Comment