Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jehu and Kavin


I cannot believe that this is my son...
He is sooo.. "comot"
This happens when Jehu put up there for the weekend...



"This is how nasty I can be.... hehehee..."



My mother in law in the midst of her grandson's...
I guess its her pride and joy moment in these weekends to spend time with these boys..
And Jesse..
sun burst.. and burned in the zinc roofed oven..
I cannot image this is my son....
argg...
(probably baby oil is manufactured here... ozzing from his face)

This houses (rumah panjang) can get very hot during the day time and it reaches a tempreature that can choke a person like breathing a hot air.

I guess the best time to go visit my in laws are towards the evening, when it gets cooler and tolerable.. and probably collect some plants (some winter jasmine which grows here and there)

No comments:

Post a Comment